Utah & Nevada Dairy in the News:
- January 20, 2012: Cereal in the Morning - It is all a great vehicle for nutrient-rich dairy. Kristi talks about "Cereal Surprises on Studio 5
- September 8, 2011: Kristi talks about "Natural or Not" on KSL's Studio 5
- September 7, 2011: Fox 13 reports on 2011 Butter Cow Sculpting
- July 18, 2011: On KSL's Studio 5, Kristi talks about milk alternatives
- May 27, 2011: New Cheese Plant opens in Midway, UT
- May 23rd 2011: On KSL's Studio 5, Kristi talks about juice & your health. Add some dairy for a nutrient-rich meal or snack
- April 29th 2011: On KUTV's Fresh Living, Kristi talks about foods to help you shape up for the season
- February 10th 2011: On KSL's Studio 5, Kristi offers tips for couples to adopt healthy habits together.
- January 20th 2011: On KSL, Utah Farmers discuss the state of the dairy industry
- November 18th 2010: On KSL's Studio 5, Kristi discusses energy drinks
- Alex Smith talks to Broadrock Jr. High about Fuel Up to Play 60, getting active and being healthy
Fuel Up to Play 60 - National coverage in Newsweek:
- Fuel Up to Play 60 Partners
- Fuel Up to Play 60 works to Fight Childhood Obesity
- Dairy Farmers Support FUTP60
- FUTP60 and the NFL
- FUTP60 is supported by Health Professionals
Ongoing News Events:
- In Reno, Libby Lovig offers tips for moms on incorporating dairy foods and helps consumers sort fact from fiction on the show Mom's Everyday.
- See Becky each week on KSL's Studio 5 for cooking tips and recipes.
- For more check out our YouTube Channel!
- Interested in becoming a Dairy Ambassador? Click here for an application