Resources for You:
Welcome Dairy Industry members. As dairy producers and processors, you are the lifeblood of dairy farming, and this section of our website is dedicated to providing you with up to date information and resources to help you communicate with your friends and neighbors and maintain connections with your dairy colleagues.
- The Learning Connection - Nutrition (including dairy at breakfast) + Physical Activity = Improved Academic Performance
- Dairy Checkoff: This site provides resources for producers, access to latest information and findings related to checkoff activities and links to local state and regional resources.
- myDairy: This site is ideal for communication ideas that lead to consistent messaging from the farmer community. Find sample messages, access to videos, pictures, and social media "how-tos." The messaging within the site is constantly updated based on current events. Password holders receive e-blasts and invitations for online-farmer-community events.
- Innovation Center for US Dairy: Access research, sign up for monthly communication, download fact sheets, and find other resources. The Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy aligns the collective resources of the industry to offer consumers nutritious dairy products and promote health for our communities and the planet.
- Dairy Farming Today: A site brought to you by America's dairy farmers to offer consumers insight into who and what goes into modern dairy farming.
- National Dairy Council:The National Dairy Council® (NDC) is the nutrition research, education, and communications arm of Dairy Management Inc. This site provides links to all National Dairy Council-based initiatives as well as nutrition education information, recipes, and resources.
- MilkPEP:The processor-funded organization behind the iconic, "Got Milk" ad campaign offers this website to showcase new programs for encouraging consumers to drink milk. The password-protected portion of the site offers access to reports, webinars, promotional materials, and research insights.
- NMPF: The National Milk Producers Federation develops and carries out policy that impacts dairy farmers and the cooperatives they represent. Link to their website for more information about current issues impacting dairy policy.
- IDFA:The International Dairy Foods Association represents the nation's dairy manufacturing and marketing industries and their suppliers. Their website offers news and information concerning economics, politics, health, and environmental sustainability.